Friday, June 17, 2011

What to do with all that kiddies' artwork…

I just can't throw any of it away, even if it's just a page with one blue scribble, or a strange (there's absolutely nothing to do around here) Elastoplast-and-empty-biltong-packet collage. They're all sitting in a large envelope in the drawer under our TV. So I had a look around and found these ideas for displaying all my mini-Monet and Pollock masterpieces. It looks easy enough to do (especially the first one) and I like the way you can chop and change the artworks around. The third/last idea is also clever and super stylish (I live in hope). Maybe I’ll get to one of each eventually.




2 comments:

  1. i love this, Sona, some great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever!!! I love it, i've got kiddie artwork coming out my ears! It's everywhere and I can't bare throwing it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete