Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bolt fabric – jelly moulds

MATS bootcamp is turning out to be one of the best things I've done in a very long time. The standard in the class is unbelievably high… most of the time – completely intimidating. But through gentle encouragment and positive motivation from Lilla I just keep telling myself to carry on with my baby steps and to 'go for it'! Here is what I decided upon for the submission for project number two.



Here are larger versions of the above smaller thumbnails…

Think this one needs something else 'extra'… perhaps some strawberries and some organic leaves in between to soften the pattern. Otherwise it makes me kinda happy. Must be all that pink!




The most interesting thing I've learned so far: creativity and its solutions are endlesss. In a class of around 500 people there aren't 2 single results to this project that are the same. The entire class gallery for March can be viewed here. Some wonderful work – please check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment