Thursday, May 17, 2012

Taurus Foodscope by Toby Newsome

Yes, I have been missing in action for a couple of weeks. It's all good though… been enjoying the lovely world of beautiful food photography and styling at Fresh Living Magazine. Here's a little something I commissioned the super-talented Toby Newsome to illustrate – our Foodscope (that's your horoscope with a food twist!) page. I thought it would be cool to show you a rough and then the final artwork as it was published in our May 2012 issue.




2 comments:

  1. Hello Sona, the Liebster Blog Chain is yours because i pick you in my favorite blogs

    look at the post at:

    www.macria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Macria, love yours too… have added it to my blog list. Tried following yours but got a bit stuck by the Spanish? Will try again :)

    ReplyDelete