Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boer & Brit

A few weeks ago Paul (aka my husband) and I had the best ever, romantic weekend away in Stellenbosch. The first thing we did when we arrived was to head off to De Oude Bank Bakkerij for a lazy tapas lunch. Along with all of this, of course, was a bottle of Boer & Brit Suiker Bossie Red (a Rhone inspired blend of Shiraz and Viognier – so says the bit on their website.) So I got to sit, relax, and enjoy a really awesome wine and at the same time admire this gorgeous label (not often I can say that!). Mmmmm… quite fancy the look of their Cap Classique and Bob's Your Uncle too. Think a glass or two are just what's needed for some mid-week inspiration!



Ok, and because this is meant to be a design blog (and because I just had to find out who the genius behind all this is) here are some more images from the Boer & Brit Wine packaging… designed and illustrated by South African design agency Fanakalo. Mooi!




No comments:

Post a Comment